In Today’s HRU (2020-05-01)
- Schnittker: New York judges need to do their jobs; Integrity Act needs to pass
- Gurfein: Should horses formerly trained by indicted trainers now carry an asterisk?
- Sturman: Rules around qualifiers in focus as Ontario racing readies for return
- Connors: Four things the industry must consider before racing returns
- Lomon: LeWayne Miller: from a kid dreaming by the rail, into the thick of the action at Hoosier Park
- Jim Lawson letter points to possible return to racing in six weeks
- Standardbred Canada announces Return to Racing blueprint