In Today’s HRU (2022-11-20)
- Towers: If a horse race happens in the forest does anyone see it?
- Brown: Bob “Hollywood” Heyden on his long tenure at the “greatest racetrack and greatest racing operation in the world”
- Keith: Quick Hitch Café brings the track kitchen back to Mohawk
- Hedlund: Fiftyfour best in Sweden’s highest rated 2-year-old race
- Howard: Stacey Vanraemdonck — owner/ trainer/horse transporter
- Nosrac: Horse is a brilliant piece of historical fiction
- Upcoming stakes and more