In Today’s HRU (2019-11-01)
• Mark Ford responds to EPA’s lawsuit against him
• Sturman: Guesstimating the fair market value of some notable racehorses being sold in Harrisburg
• Gurfein: Thoughts on the Breeders Crown, including the job Mohawk did as host, the drive on Greenshoe and more
• Jennifer Daniels announced as administrator of the Standardbred Transition Alliance
• Grand Swan puts her four-race win streak on the line tonight in the $120,000 Crossroads of America
• Hedlund: Cleangame opened the French winter meeting
• Stakes preview and more!