- Gural vows “never again” on trainer transfers
- Trainer changes among Saturday Meadowlands thoughts
- Meadowlands sees momentum building for Survivor wager
- Dangerous precedent possible in Ontario?
- Alagna loaded in Saturday’s Big M stakes elims
- Downbytheseaside, Bill’s Man, Agent Q and Dream Together win Matrons
- Star Sapphire, Vandalous, Super Fly win DSBF trots
- JackPot Hi-5 $146,000 takedown has a Hollywood ending
- Bold Eagle returns; kidnapped Italian horses alive?
photo: The Raceway at The Western Fair District is in negotiations with Gateway, the company that now operates the casino at the track. Gateway would like to reduce its $6 million per year lease obligations to the track | Dave Landry